Conveyor Handling and Maintenance
Conveyor Roller Lifting Device – Model 2600
Changing of rollers is a high-volume task and maintainers are susceptible to repetitive strain injuries, trip hazards and fatigue.
By improving posture and reducing manual handling, our conveyor roller lifting devices address these factors and help eliminate potential for injuries.
- Lift-up floor with hydraulic foot pump operation for easy access to rollers inside bin
- Designed for safe handling of conveyor rollers and other awkward items
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- WLL: 1000kg (clearly painted on two sides of the bin)
- Engineer certification & non-destructive testing
- Extra-large 220 mm wide x 100 mm high forklift pockets at base
- 4x swivel lifting points on each corner of the bin for lifting by overhead crane
- High-quality 2-Pak painted finish in blue
|External Unit Dimensions
1125 mm x 2600 mm x 900 mm (H x W x D)
|Internal Box Dimensions
650 mm x 2160 mm x 770 mm (H x W x D)