Industrial Workbenches & Workstations
Improve Safety & Productivity with Heavy-Duty Workbenches and Stations
A robust, high-quality heavy-duty industrial workbench or station is a fundamental feature of any warehouse, factory or garage. Purpose-built to withstand heavy loads and tasks, it provides a safe and efficient space for using power tools and undertaking precision work and other physically demanding labour. Our products double as efficient site storage solutions, offering innovative ways to keep goods organised, be they for small-scale workshops or major warehouses. Flexible in design, features can also be enhanced with the addition of storage accessories.
Browse our wide range of premium galvanised or stainless steel workbench and workstation solutions here.
Showing 1–12 of 67 results
Features and Benefits of a Tradesales Industrial Workbench & Station
Tradesales stainless steel workstations deliver a wide range of advantages that make them perfect for factories, workshops, garages, depots, laboratories and more.
- Durable – custom-made to endure a battering from the rigours of heavy-duty, industrial environments.
- Strength – our workbenches are designed to accommodate extremely heavy equipment – up to 5,000kg for one model and 110kg for some workbench drawers.
- Stable – platforms will maintain integrity and remain steady even when supporting heavy-duty machinery or tools.
- Safe – the generous work surface area, stability and organisational compartments encourage a safe, spacious work environment. Height adjustable options help prevent workplace injuries.
- Long-lasting – a heavy-duty steel workbench is designed to last for years, making it excellent value for money. All products come with a 12-month warranty.
- Organised – built-in storage for tools and equipment, shelving, perforated pegboards, louvred panels and other features provide innovative, compartmentalised organisation.
- Versatile – a factory workbench will complement a range of other storage solutions and accessories, offering bespoke, adaptable applications across various processes and tasks. Several models feature castor wheels or frames with forklift pockets for easy relocation.
- Adjustable – some models will allow height changes to make benches as ergonomic as possible.
Heavy-duty industrial workbenches and stations are essential for maximum productivity, safety and efficiency.
Workplaces That Rely on a Heavy-Duty Workbench or Station
The range of available features make our heavy-duty workbenches and stations ideal for a broad number of industries and their specific requirements, including:
- Oil & gas
Why Choose Tradesales for Industrial Workstations and Workbenches?
Clients Australia-wide rely on Tradesales for innovation, quality and expertise. We have a reputation for:
✓ Impeccable customer service and support.
✓ Technical consultants available to offer support and advice Australia-wide.
✓ Purpose-built, heavy-duty industrial workbenches and workstations.
✓ Cost-effective, long-lasting solutions.
✓ Built using best-quality materials to the highest engineering standards.
✓ Products available Australia-wide.
✓ Wide range of additional and complementary solutions for heavy-duty industries.
✓ Australian family-owned for almost 50 years.
Contact Tradesales for Heavy-Duty Workstation and Workbench Solutions
Whether you need a single heavy-duty garage workbench or several bespoke workstation solutions, we’re here to help. Contact our friendly and knowledgeable team of experts and let us deliver the best result for your workplace.
Contact Us About Industrial Workbenches and Workstations
Industrial Workbenches & Workstations – FAQs
What is a workstation?
An industrial workstation is a heavy-duty bench and surface space designed to handle various demanding tasks in often challenging industrial work environments.
How to have an ergonomic workstation
Ensure the workstation’s height is either adjustable or set at the correct level for the type of work you intend to do. Ideally, shelving and compartments will make it easy to store items and keep them within easy reach.
If you or your workers will be standing beside the workbench for some time, use anti-fatigue matting to reduce strain on legs and back. Ensure cables are tucked away and not easy to trip over. Provide adequate and ideally adjustable lighting that reduces glare and shadows as well as prevents eye strain.
- View this adjustable height workbench with backboard and light
- View this adjustable height mobile workbench
How high is a workbench?
A standard industrial workbench is set at anywhere from 76 to 91 centimetres to accommodate a range of tasks. However, the height is ultimately dictated by the person or people using the workbench. To help determine this, the workbench should see workers stand or sit without drooping or over-extending themselves. Posture should be natural and upright, and wrists should be able to maintain a neutral position.
How thick should a workbench top be?
It depends on your work requirement. Our toughest galvanised or stainless steel workbench has an 8mm-thick benchtop.