Certified Storage Racks & Transport Frames
Reduce Damage with Quality Racking Systems
A lot is riding on the safe and secure handling of your business goods. You want to ensure the protection of stock both in transit and when stored in the warehouse. Tradesales understands the importance of caring for inventory at every stage. Along with premium storage boxes and conveyor handling equipment, we’ve invested heavily in an innovative range of durable, reliable, and long-lasting transport frames and storage racks to safeguard your stock. View all our transport frame and storage rack models here.
Showing 1–12 of 42 results
Storage Racking System Benefits
- Protection – keep goods enclosed and safe from external elements such as knocks from industrial equipment or machinery, dust and moisture.
- Stability – securing goods reduces the chance of shifting or movement that might cause damage.
- Efficiency – transport and racking systems are compatible with forklifts and other handling equipment, making loading and unloading streamlined, safe and efficient.
- Customisable – frames and racks can be designed and made to cater for specific shapes and sizes.
- Weight-bearing – durable racking accommodates a diverse range of weights ensuring balanced weight distribution and enhanced stability.
- Maximise Space – intelligent solutions make the most use of space, allowing you to stack or store more whilst using less surface area.
- Compliant – all racks we manufacture are compliant with Australian Standards AS4100-1998 (R2016) for steel structures.
- Reduce Waste – well-designed transport and storage systems minimise the need for additional packaging, encouraging a more environmentally responsible approach.
Protect Valuable Goods – Call 1800 999 521 for Compliant Transport Frame and Rack Storage
Why Choose Tradesales for Certified Transport Frames & Storage Racks?
Clients around Australia trust Tradesales for innovative, quality products and superior, experienced customer service.
✓ Outstanding customer support, including extensive after-sale assistance.
✓ Our skilled technical consultants are available around Australia.
✓ Long-lasting transport frame and racking system solutions.
✓ All products are constructed with best-quality materials to the highest engineering standards.
✓ Products available nationwide.
✓ Impressive range of complementary solutions for heavy-duty industries.
✓ Australian family-owned for almost five decades.
Contact Us About Certified Component Transport & Storage Frames
Protect your valuable inventory with custom-built, fit-for-purpose equipment that will stand the test of time. Call our team today for specific information and advice about your business needs.
Transport Frames & Storage Racking FAQs
What is a transport frame?
A transport frame is a specialised structure designed and built to hold and protect stock securely whilst in transport. The best transport frames are customised and compatible with other essential machinery, such as forklifts, to ensure smooth loading and off-loading.
Are your transport frames certified?
- Our transport frames are compliant with the following Australian Standards:
AS 4100-1998 Steel Structures
- AS 4991-2004 Lifting Devices
- AS 3775.1-2014 & AS 3775.2-2014 chain slings for lifting purposes.
Tradesales engineers use Finite Element Analysis (FEA) to simulate how our transport frames will respond to expected loading conditions in real-world situations. Finite Element Analysis (FEA) is a numerical method used to analyse and solve complex engineering problems and is widely employed in various fields such as structural engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, aerospace engineering, and many others.
Is racking inspection a legal requirement?
Although there are no specific national legal requirements regarding racking, Workplace Safety regulations always require a safe working environment. Therefore, it is advisable to undergo regular inspections to demonstrate best practice and genuine duty of care towards personnel and product.